Sunday, January 4, 2009

Plans for '09

In the spirit of Matakishi and others, what I plan to do in the coming year:

  • More Aeronef. I've got a few more ships to paint up and I need to build some terrain, all for a club game mid-year.
  • Aliens and Colonial Marines.  I ordered a pile of both from Wargames in their QRF clearance, and I have some paper terrain files from Ebbles Minis that I can scale to 15mm and build up.  This will be run with THW's 5150 rules.
  • Star Wars.  I've got a pile of SWMB figures I picked up last year, and I have a notion to run a Crossfire game with them.  
  • Victorian Colonial Mars.  This is a long fourth, and will likely end up a 2010 project instead (or even later).  I've got some vague ideas for using TSaTF for British vs native battles on the Red Planet, but I haven't even decided what scale to use yet.

There.  Now that I've divulged my plans, I'm sure that I'll end up getting none of this done and doing something completely unrelated.

No comments: